Home About Me My Classroom Freebies TeachersPayTeachers Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Instagram Twitter Image Map

Saturday, October 25, 2014

SUB PLANS FOR A DOLLAR! OH YES!!!! MAKING THOSE SICK DAYS A LITTLE BIT EASIER!!!


NEED SUB PLANS??



Hey y'all!  This is Shana Grooms from Mrs. Grooms' Room.  I am so glad to be back!  

Have you been feeling a little under the weather lately?  

Is this so true or what????



Being a teacher and being sick?  Not ideal! You definitely have to take your vitamins, get plenty of sleep, and exercise.  But if you aren't able to lick doorknobs just yet (ok...just kidding...sorry!!), and you need sub plans for your little ones, check-out my substitute plans below for The Little Red Hen!!  

I love to have my plans available and ready for my sub but sometimes getting sick means just whipping out something for your poor substitute teacher!  And you and I both know that IS THE WORST!  You don't feel like and your sub won't be feeling it either.  :(  

Luckily for me?  No crazy germs yet!  So far... my vitamin-packed force-field has been ultra-effective this year!!  

However, you now can grab this little set of plans for your kiddies for just a BUCK! Being sick won't be so HORRIBLE!  

Let's take a peek!

Here are some of the things that you will find in my sub plans!




Complete plans for your substitute teacher that are simple to understand!  

Got to make those words work, people!  Even if you can't!!! 
Mystery Word:  Chicken




How can we help that hard-working Little Red Hen? Let's give her some advice! 





 For math, use the grain group counters to count up larger numbers.  Use the single counters to count your ones!




What came first the Little Red Hen or the egg?  We got to learn all about the life cycle of a chicken!   You will be healthy again...don't worry! 




AND THERE IS A LOT MORE!! You can check out my sub plans at my TPT store, Mrs. Grooms' Room.  This will make being sick just a little bit easier!  Take those vitamins!!!

And the most super thing of all is that it is only a DOLLAR!!  

WHOOO needs sub plans?  NOT I!  AND NOW NOT YOU!!!  

By the way...isn't chicken soup orange juice really effective for colds and the flu?  :/

 Just click on the link below!  





1 comment:

  1. Hello! I have enjoyed being one of your newest followers this fall. I nominated your blog for a Liebster Award. Click here to see your nomination. Have a great weekend and good luck with your blogging adventure!

    ReplyDelete