Home About Me My Classroom Freebies TeachersPayTeachers Facebook Pinterest BlogLovin Instagram Twitter Image Map

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

CURRENTLY...IT'S APRIL!!!






Many many thanks to Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade!!  I love linking up with you!  

Hey everyone!!  Happy April 1st.!!  Hey...you got a spider on your shoe!!  Just kidding!!!  I am totally doing the brown E with my kids.   They will look at me like I have 6 heads but it will make me giggle.

So I have been looking for my new Netflix binge...have you seen The Carrie Diaries??  It's a look at Carrie Bradshaw's teenage life.  Yes, please!  And it is a throw-back to the eighties...ha!  


Been LOVIN' my spring break, y'all!!  I am SAVORING every hour like it is my last hour of spring break.  I have cleaned, graded papers, created a unit, did blog posts, pulled weeds....these are the things that make me feel better.  GETTING STUFF DONE! And by stuff I mean...um..stuff.  Haha.

Have you seen Kate Hadfield's clip art?  Oh my goodness...go check her out.  She is pretty awesome and her drawings are just gorgeous.  https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kate-Hadfield-Designs

So sweet friends....I am going to keep on savoring this spring break and get a new do and a Cadbury egg.  I hope you have a WONDERFUL week.  

Much love and learning! 

AND MANY MANY THANKS TO FARLEY!



post signature

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait for vacation...we still have two more weeks! (Full of testing :( Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

    :) Kaitlyn
    Smiles and Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the show recommendation. I'm always looking for something new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with clip art too! I bet you are loving your spring break! We had ours early this year in the second week of March--luckily there is a 3 day weekend coming up! Enjoy the rest of your break! :)
    -Kayla
    Kayla in the Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, I have been eating my kiddos Cadbury eggs!! No judgement here! LOL :) Cheers to the deliciousness of the Cadbury :) I'll have to check out Kate's clipart, I am not familiar with her! WIshing you a fantastic remainder of the school year!

    -Melanie
    Momma with a Teaching Mission

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for mentioning a new clipart artist. He art is beautiful!
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete